AT A GLANCE
Dependable, self-motivated assistant combining a passion for talent and a background in agency/management, public/media relations, and conventions/comic cons with a reputation for maximal attention to detail and superior organizational skills. Proven capability to prioritize and process multiple, simultaneous support requests in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Exceptional work ethic and demonstrated ability to professionally interact with high-profile talent and all levels of staff. Equally productive working independently or as part of a team.
- Breakdown Express
- Business Writing & Correspondence
- Client Relations
- Covering Phones
- Discretion & Confidentiality
- Leadership & Training
- Mac OS X
- Records Management
- Scheduling & Calendars
- Screening Calls
- Script Coverage
- Sides Express/The Go Between
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Chrome Artists Management | Los Angeles, CA
Assistant, Apr 2015 – present
Intern, Nov 2014 – Feb 2015 (temporary position)
Interface with clients, agents, casting directors, and producers. Design and produce film and television project pitch documents. Answer, screen, and direct calls. Greet visitors. Schedule meetings and appointments. Track payments. Process invoices and expense reports. Hire, train, and supervise interns.
- Received promotion from intern to assistant as a result of outstanding job performance
- Increased office efficiency and streamlined intern training by creating handbook for interns covering responsibilities, policies, and procedures
- Improved quality of script coverage by compiling and editing coverage guide for interns
- Wrote client bio enthusiastically commended by client, client’s manager, and legal department
Amsel, Eisenstadt, Frazier & Hinojosa (AEFH) Talent, Inc. | Los Angeles, CA
Publicity Intern, Jun 2014 – Sep 2014 (temporary position)
Supported partner/agent on a high volume desk in handling publicity for name actor client. Researched and evaluated media outlets and personal appearance offers. Managed booking calendar. Drafted counteroffers, deal memos, and travel itineraries.
- Successfully tracked and reported on upwards of 30 personal appearance offers and interview requests on a daily basis
Hervey/Grimes Talent Agency | Los Angeles, CA
Intern, Mar 2014 – May 2014 (temporary position)
Provided a wide range of support services to three agents and an assistant, including notifying and confirming actors for auditions via e-mail and phone; tracking audition details via Google Spreadsheets; covering phones; researching casting director contact information; and filing breakdowns, audition records, actor correspondence, and financial records.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Creation Entertainment | Glendale, CA
Producers of the world’s leading sci-fi and genre fan conventions
Production Assistant, Mar 2008 – Nov 2014 (Talent Escort, 2011 – 2014; Volunteer Supervisor, 2009 – 2011; Photographer’s Assistant, 2008 – 2009)
Greeted and escorted celebrity guests throughout convention venue, ensuring their personal safety, comfort, and adherence to schedule.
- Promoted to talent escort from volunteer supervisor after simultaneously performing both roles for two years
- Directly assisted high-profile, headlining talent
- Often requested by talent to work with them again at subsequent events
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Undergraduate Drama
Tisch School of the Arts, New York University
New York, NY